Nylon Single Filament 6-Ply Composite Rope
- It has serial products including polyamide multifilament/nylon single yarn, polypropylene filament/nylon single yarn, polyester/nylon single yarn etc. As a new high-tech product researched and developed by the company, it has won the patent certificate from the state intellectual property bureau(No. of certificate 200320120796.1).
- Processed by special technology, it has superior wearing resistance, which is double than that of normal chemical-fiber ropes and cables therefore it has been widely used in mooring and towing of ships and vessels.
- The products are mainly used in fields of ocean transportation, heavy industry, shipbuilding, petroleum survey and harbor operation etc.
- Coil length: 220 m
- Spliced strength: ± 10% lower
- Weight and length tolerance: ± 5%
- MBL = Minimum Breaking Load conform ISO 2307
- Other sizes available upon request
|Polypropylene Multifilament /Nylon Monofilament||Polyester Multifilament/
|Spec. Density||1.14 not floating||0.98 floating||1.22 not floating|
|Melting Point||215 ℃||165 ℃||260 ℃|
|Abrasion Resistance||Very Good||Good||Very Good|
|U.V. resistance||Very Good||Medium||Good|
|Temperature resistance||120 ℃ Max||70 ℃ Max||120 ℃ Max|
|Chemical resistance||Very Good||Good||Good|