CZF Series Marine or Navy Axial Fan
CZF Series marine or navy axial fans ( hereafter called the fan) are new-type & energy save, low-noise fans. They are suitable for every cabin air ventilation and exchanging on ships. They are also applicable in other places that are suitable for.
CZF fans are characterized by their extreme compact structure, small size, light weight, less power consumption, smooth and reliable in operation, being suitable for reversing operating and excellent resistance to a certain degree shock and vibration.
- The impeller is made of anti-corrosive cast aluminium alloy. It is dynamically shaped and carefully balanced to ensure the fan having reliable anti-corrosive property and operating smoothly.
- The fan casing, being welding construction, is made of steel plate with flanges for connection with duct at both sides by bolts, and the surface is fully treated by anti-corrosive painting. As desired, the casing can either by made into an integral one or an open type along the axial direction, the impeller and the motor are fixed on the movable half of the casing so as to bring convenience for on-the- spot repair and the replacement of its spare parts.
- The fan is manufactured with a built-in casing motor structure. The impeller is directly mounted on the motor shaft.
- Taking a front view from the motor side, the impeller should be turning clockwise, in practice, it can be turning counter clockwise too. Such being the case, the reversing characteristic are capacity not less than 60% of normal rating.
- The fan can be matched with marine AC motor of 380V, 415V, 50HZ or 440V, 60HZ.
Flow Rate: 900 ~114000 m3/h