CLQ Series Marine or Navy Centrifugal Fan
- CLQ series marine or navy centrifugal fans (hereafter called the fan) are capable of blowing air, ocean air containing salt vapour, and corrosive air which contains oil vapor and a small quantity of acid steam generated by the natural evaporation for the batteries. They are suitable for cabin air ventilating and exchanging as well as boiler ventilation on ocean-going vessels. They are also applicable in other places which are suitable for.
- The ventilator is designed and manufactured according to GB11865 Marine Centrifugal Fanand the Rules and Regulations for the Construction and Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships approved by CCS.
Small in size and light in weight, low noise and low vibration, good anti-corrosion, good air-tightness, small starting torque, strong resistance against swing ,vibration and shock.
- The fan is of horizontal type with direct coupling for the motor. It can also be constructed into a vertical type.
- The impeller is made of riveted aluminium alloy. It has been undergone both static and dynamic calibrations.
- Both the casing and the inlet are made of welded common steel with airtight structure.
Flow Rate: 500 ~21000 m3/h