CBGD Series Marine or Navy High Efficiency Noise Centrifugal Fan
- CBGD series marine or navy explosion-proof (non-sparking) centrifugal fans (hereafter called the ‘non-sparking’ fans’) are explosion-proof products for marine use which developed from the CGDL series marine centrifugal fans. The series are designed and manufactured according to Marine Explosion-proof fans, Electrical apparatus for Explosive Atmosphere and Ship regulations of Chinese and international.
- Non-sparking fans are suitable for every cabin air ventilating and exchanging on ships which containing combustible and explosive gas. They are also applicable in other suitable places.
High explosion-proof grade, high efficiency, low noise, no overload, good anti-corrosion, resistance to swing vibration and shock, stable turning and safety reliability, etc.
- The are two structural types:
- Type I (direct-coupling type) and Type II (separate cabins type)
- The structure of type I is a motor direct coupling one, the impeller is mounted directly on the motor shaft, and the casing is fixed on the flange of the explosion-proof motor.
- Type II is a separate structure, the fan and the motor are put into different cabins. With a driving device, flexible couplings, and the driving device consists of bearings, bearing-box, shaft, brass rings, stuffing box. It can be oiled and measured the temperature. One side is fixed on the fan and the other side will be mounted on the bullhead.
- The fan may be made into a horizontal or vertical, single-stage. Single-driving and airtight structure by the customer’s requirements.
Flow Rate: 400 ~24000 m3/h