CQ Series Marine or Navy Centrifugal Fan
- CQ series marine or navy centrifugal fan ventilator is capable of blowing air, ocean air containing salt vapour, and corrosive air which contains oil vapour and a small quantity of acid steam generated by the natural evaporation of the batteries. So it can be widely used for ventilation of various machinery room and each compartment of boats and ships as well as other spaces.
- The ventilator is designed and manufactured according to GB11865 Marine Centrifugal Fan and the Rules and Regulations for the Construction and Classification of Sea-going Steel Ships approved by CCS.
Small in size and light in weight. Low noise and low vibration. Good anti-corrosion. Good air-tightness. Small starting toque. Strong resistance against swing, vibration and impact.
- The ventilator is designed and manufactured into a horizontal structure type or a vertical one, which the vane wheel is mounted directly on the motor shaft extension.
- The vane wheel, being riveting structure is made of aluminium alloy and carefully balanced in static and dynamic ways.
- Both the machine casing and the inlet are made of welded common steel.
- The ventilator can be made for left or right rotation;
- Left rotation- viewed from the motor indicated as ‘L’.
- Right rotation- viewed from the motor side, the vane wheel rotates clockwise and indicated as ‘R’.
- The ventilator can be matched with marine AC motor of 380V, 50HZ or marine motor of 220V.
Flow Rate: 500 ~12000 m3/h