CSZ Series Marine Explosion-Proof Axial Fans With Water Driven
- CSZ series explosion-proof axial fan with water driven have high explosion-proof grade, sound anti-swing, anti-vibration and anti-impact performance. The structure is simple. Low weight, simplicity of operation as well as its port-ability (normally only one operator is required).
- Driven directly by fire protection water, the ventilator depends on other power with a wide applicability. This type of ventilator can work at –35℃ ~ 250℃, ideal for ducting flammable and explosive gases or steam as well as poisonous or other harmful gases.
CSZ series ventilator fan is composed of waterturbine, frame, casing, rotor and impeller. The water turbine is welding of austenitic stainless steel and the impeller is casting of high strength aluminium alloy. The water turbine and the rotor adopt two-ply of sealing: contact sealing and padding sealing. A safety brass ring is fitted between the casing and impeller, with the structure of no-spark making CSZ ventilator fan serve either as supply or exhaust fan, but they can not in displace use.
- IIB ~ IIC – class T4 ~ T6 group of explosive mixtures of gas compartment and places
- Ambient temperature: −35℃ ~ +250℃
- Air relative humidity: no more than 95%
- Cyclical swings: 22.5° ~ 45° (swinging cycle 5 ~ 10 S)
- Continued to heel: 15°
- Continued to trim: 10°
- Vibration: Yes
- Impact: Yes
Flow Rate: 3000 ~10000 m3/h