CSL Series Marine Explosion – Proof Centrifugal Fans With Water Driven
CSL series marine explosion-proof centrifugal fan is a portable ventilator powered by fire-protection water. This series enjoys high anti-explosive grades and is capable of directly removing or ducting flammable and explosive gaseous mixture or steam as well as those poisonous or harmful gases, being important system equipment for the oil tanker and chemical vessels.
- CSL series explosion-proof centrifugal ventilator fan enjoys high explosion-proof grade, sound anti-swing, anti-vibration and anti-impact performance. The whole fan is featured in simple and compact structure, low weight, easy operation as well as good movability driven directly by fire protection water. This ventilator is capable of ducting such dangerous gases as flammable and explosive gases of steam.
- CSL ventilator fan is composed of water turbine, frame, casing, rotor, impeller, etc. The water turbine is precisely cast of anti-corrosion copper alloy, the casing is soldered of austenitic stainless steel, and the impeller is cast of high strength aluminium alloy, with the whole structure of on-spark design. The angles for air-outlet are R90° for air supply and R225° for air exhaust as a result, this type of ventilator can not in displace use.
- IIB ~ IIC – class T4 ~ T6 group of explosive mixtures of gas compartment and places
- Ambient temperature: −35℃ ~ +250℃
- Air relative humidity: no more than 95%
- Cyclical swings: 22.5° ~ 45° (swinging cycle 5 ~ 10 S)
- Continued to heel: 15°
- Continued to trim: 10°
- Vibration: Yes
- Impact: Yes
Flow Rate: 2000 ~6000 m3/h