Fixed Pitch Propeller (FPP) / Controllable Pitch Propeller (CPP)
Each ship’s hull has its own characteristics. To achieve the highest possible total efficiency of the vessel, the propeller must be a perfect match with the engine and hull.
Our propellers are custom-designed using state-of-the-art design technology and fit for the specific application.
Our propellers are made from Ni Bronze material with mechanical properties that exceed class requirements for Cu3 by tightly controlling our melting process. This allows us to provide our customers with a high quality and durable material.
Able to supply Fixed Pitch Propeller up to 11 meters in diameter and 120 tons in weight in a single piece. A self-decided serialization product has been formed in the adjustable propellers, ranging from D=1670mm to D=6800mm in the main propulsion specifications in 15 series.
- Used for marine boat propeller,ship propeller
- Fixed pitch propeller / Controllable-pitch propeller
- Material: Bronze alloy propeller,Cu1,Cu3,Cu4
- 3 blade,4 blade,5 blade,6 blade marine propeller or as per customer’s requirement
- Approved by ABS,BV,GL,LR,NK,CCS etc
- Highest propulsive efficiency in all operating conditions,
- Excellent behaviour regarding cavitation,with no erosive types of cavitation
- Lowest pressure pulse fluctuations on the hull to minimize noise and vibration levels on board.
National and Overseas Shipbuilding Rules
|ZCUZn40Mn3Fel||CU1 Manganes Bronze||ZQSn|
|ZCUZn21A15Fe2Mn2||CU2 Mn-Fe Bronze||ZQAl|
|ZCUA9Fe4Ni4Mn2||CU3 Ni-Al Bronze||ZQPb|
|ZCUA18Mn12Fe3Ni2||CU4 Mn-Al Bronze||ZHSi|
|Copper Alloy Propeller||300~6000|
|Wom Wheel and Copper Ring||250~400