Electric / Hydraulic Mooring Rope Capstan
Marine Electric/Hydraulic Mooring Rope Capstan is a vertical axled rotating machine used on sailing ships. It can apply force to ropes, cables, and hawsers. The principle is similar to that of the windlass, which owns a horizontal axle. Typically, it uses a gearbox which trades reduced speed, relative to the prime mover, for increased torque. Modern capstan winches are powered electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, or via an internal combustion engine.
- This capstan can adopt electric or hydraulic drive.
- Configurations are vertically mounted.
- Warping head of the capstan uses cast steel.
- Rated pull of the 1st layer can reach from 3MT to 15MT.
- Max wire speed of this capstan winch is 18m/min.
- Local control is available for customers.
- Warping Load: 5 ~ 250KN
- Warping Speed: ≥ 18 m/min
- Wire Dia.: Ø11 ~ Ø46mm
Hydraulic pump station